Clear Aligners for Adults and Teens in Berkeley, CA
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Drs. Iezman and Osterman are certified Invisalign treatment providers. They have treated many cases with the Invisalign appliance system.
Invisalign – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Iezman and Osterman Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life. Drs. Iezman and Osterman are certified Invisalign orthodontists, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to straighten teeth! To learn more about Invisalign and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for Invisalign Teen, contact our office today to schedule your Invisalign examination appointment.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign to treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Almost invisible – Invisalign aligners are hard to see while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing Invisalign, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they are less likely irritate your mouth and tissues than traditional braces.
- Customized just for you – Your Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Drs. Iezman and Osterman use an advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to develop the aligner sequence then each aligner is customized so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
Why Consider Invisalign
People everywhere are beginning to experience the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without all the noticeable wires and brackets of traditional braces.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking or bending your brackets and wires. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. Fewer long appointments are required throughout your entire treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for one to two weeks. Some patients are on a one week change interval and others are on a two week change interval, the doctors will let you know what your aligner change interval will be. After one or two weeks, depending on your interval you can switch your aligners to the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!